Friday, November 06, 2009

USB version 3

I just finished reading this interesting article about the new USB 3 standard including a performance benchmark. I am impressed by what USB 3 will provide us when storing and transferring files. You can check out the article by clicking here.

Recently, I have been working with AutoCAD files with HUGE raster images attached and have hit performance problems. I wonder if this might be a solution to go with moving to 64-bit?


Je viens de finir la lecture d'un article intéressant sur le nouveau standard USB 3. L'article inclut aussi un benchmark et je suis très impressionné par ce que USB 3 va nous donner pour le storage et les transferts de fichiers. Vous pouvez lire l'article en cliquant ici.

Récemment, j'ai travaillé avec des fichiers AutoCAD contenant des images raster MASSIFS et il y a des problèmes de performance. Je me demande si cette solution et passer au 64-bit aidera?

No comments: