Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Design Review 2010 - Potential Problems / Problèmes potentiels

I have been contacted by 2 clients since Thursday about problems with Design Review 2010: random crashes, inability to save annotations, performance problems. I have not seen any of this but it might lead to some problem with the software.

If you have experienced any problems with Design Review 2010, please contact me and I will try to compile a list of bugs and potential fixes to be posted.


Depuis jeudi dernier, j'ai été contacté par 2 clients avec des problèmes spécifiques à Design Review 2010: crash au hasard, annotations non-sauvegardées, problèmes de performance. Je n'ai pas vu ces problèmes mais c'est possiblement un indicateur d'un bug avec le logiciel.

Si vous avez vu ces problèmes avec Design Review 2010, veuillez me contacter et je essayer de compiler une liste de bugs et des remèdes potentiels qui sera affichée sur mon blogue.

No comments: